Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,778 (₨152,234) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)