Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05601 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,058 (₨143,882) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)