Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05511 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,361 (₨79,140) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)