Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,674 (₨81,070) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)