Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05479 SAR / BTN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,001 (127,779 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)