Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,280 (€2,012) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)