Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.961 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,376 (€2,367) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)