Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.408 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,782 (€1,993) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)