Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,343 (EC$14,655) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)