Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.390 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,966 (EC$15,799) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)