Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37346 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,672 (20,542 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (28 minutes ago)