Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39533 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,745 (17,063 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)