Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,789 (€2,706) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)