Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,906 (€2,365) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)