Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,156 (R$ 7,975) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)