Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,457 (Mex$ 27,251) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)