Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,331 (7,834TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)