Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,969 prices entered by 505 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,815 (﷼ 65,270,150) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)