Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,748 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,268 (﷼ 61,535,538) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)