Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,007 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,692 (﷼ 57,862,420) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)