Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16054 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,962 (L 49,595) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (43 minutes ago)