Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15766 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,554 (L 54,256) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)