Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16084 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,372 (L 52,051) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)