Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,001 (GH₵16,544) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (37 minutes ago)