Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.532 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,259 (4,084 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (30 minutes ago)