Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,506 (3,882 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)