Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.528 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,837 (3,820 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)