Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,725 (RM15,121) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)