Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.693 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,185 (NZ$5,268) in Tauranga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)