Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,711 (1,026,024 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)