Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01363 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,570 (1,142,075 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)