Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 SAR / UZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 75% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,502 (7,499,447 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (44 minutes ago)