Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.970 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,528 (€2,148) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)