Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,453 (€1,689) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)