Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,831 (6,799 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)