Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,606 ($b12,100) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (40 minutes ago)