Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,181 ($b11,340) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (27 minutes ago)