Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,410 ($b11,726) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)