Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01149 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,542 (482,305 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)