Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01125 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,987 (620,997 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)