Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,174 (8,425,891 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)