Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,280 (GH₵7,182) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)