Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,203 (1,097,023 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)