Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,895 (GH₵19,771) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (31 minutes ago)