Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.841 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,635 (GH₵17,401) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)