Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,627 (GH₵17,003) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)