Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03326 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,122 (¥484,698) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)