Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,438 (元11,297) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)