Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12819 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,343 (80,681 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)