Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,221 (元12,148) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)