Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,338 (S/. 4,570) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (25 minutes ago)