Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,760 (S/. 4,126) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)