Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,270 (S/. 4,734) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)