Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,913 (﷼ 69,480,071) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)