Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,933 (﷼ 66,591,255) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)