Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,294 (﷼ 63,062,863) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)