Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,813 prices entered by 888 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.838 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,304 (AU$5,392) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)