Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.251 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,482 (£2,568) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)