Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.588 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,288 (£2,896) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)