Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,712 (元13,613) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)