Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,580 (₩5,207,108) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)