Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,765 (₩5,350,994) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)