Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00353 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,057 (₩4,268,329) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)