Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.796 SAR / FJD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,045 (5,037 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)