Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05511 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 70% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,801 (₨87,124) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)