Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,724 (Rp 16,830,590) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (40 minutes ago)