Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.752 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,492 (﷼ 1,589) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)