Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,521 (S/. 13,456) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)