Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,325 (S/. 13,355) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)