Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,538 (元27,822) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)