Cost of living comparison between Suizhou, China and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,821 (元30,871) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)