Cost of living comparison between Suizhou, China and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.553 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,234 (元29,341) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)