Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.743 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,018 (﷼ 1,028) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)