Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.743 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,616 (﷼ 987) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)