Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20750 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,327 (E£ 107,600) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)