Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,168 ($b13,151) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)