Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03465 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,808 (138,739 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)