Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.499 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,714 (€3,048) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)