Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.984 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,029 (€3,019) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)