Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,881 (£2,550) in Stoke-on-Trent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)