Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47837 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,170 (kr 35,893) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (41 minutes ago)